Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday 28th July

Tealou is talking like herself again. You could just about knock her Doctor over with a feather he was that surprised by her progress. This week she has gone from being close to death to almost normal again. Tuesday I was told that she could be in hospital for 6 weeks now she could be out as early as mid next week.

Tealou has trouble knowing how long its been since things have happened but that is mostly due to the fact that she lost 6 days. For example, things that happened yesterday she thinks happened a few days ago.

Tealou is over the Sepsis and her temperature is back to normal.

A scan today showed that there is still a 'leak' in her stomach. Doctors believe that no further surgery will be required but that depends on how she goes this weekend. I'm sure that at the rate she is going she will heal that 'leak' by herself in no time. Drains are still in just in case.

Tealou saw her baby boy Jules today and will see Mina tomorrow.

Tealou is very positive and believes that she will be out of hospital as soon as she possibly can. Tealou thanks all her friends for their continued support and plans to get a laptop set up in the hospital soon so she can talk to everyone.

10 comments:

Rob Kidman said...

Bloody great news Jase! Fan-dabby-dozy even!

I'm so pleased to hear that Téa's getting better day by day.

Thanks again for keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

Tea has been in my thoughts since she told us about the op she was undertaking. Not hearing from her was worrying but I hoped it was simply tiredness and that she needed time to recuperate. So sorry to hear that she has been so near death, how dreadful for you all. Glad to hear that she is improving everyday. I will be sending her thoughts of good health everyday. Best wishes, Iva from the low carb list.

Anonymous said...

Very happy today. Getting better every day. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping up so well informed Jase! I am glad things have turned around for Tea and your family!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad to hear it just keeps getting better! I'm sure your family will all be back together at home soon.

All our love to Téa and hope to chat soon,

Chana, Josh & Ben (& Mr. Chana!)

Anonymous said...

It's great to check in here and read about Tea's amazing progress. That is one incredible girl you have there Jase :)

I bet the kids are so excited to see their mum again, no doubt Tea is excited to see them too.

I look forward to chatting with Tea soon.

Anonymous said...

Tea
Just found out about this today...what a shock!!
I hope you get better and come home soon!!!
Sending lots of well wishes

Kari (lowcarbaussiefriends)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read this.Sounds like she will be home soon. :) Thanks for keeping us updated! YAY Téa I miss talking to you!

-Jesilyn

Anonymous said...

We've all missed Tea on our LC list and was wondering why she hadn't been on line.
Just tracked down this blog and am gobsmacked to hear of what happened.
Please send her my best wishes and tell her I'm thinking of her and the whole family.
Tania
Melbourne

Anonymous said...

Only just found out what had happened, and I am so glad that it appears that the worst is over. Good thoughts and virtual hugs coming your way.
Doreen (lowcarbaussiefriends)